Bike injuries can throw you off your game.
Call our office today. Let us advocate for you.
Bicycle Injury Law And
Advocacy Is All We Do
We Understand Cyclists | We Are Part Of The Bike Community In Los Angeles
As a cyclist himself, founding lawyer Max Draitser understands the challenges cyclists face when injured. Cyclists injured as a result of negligence need an advocate who understands personal injury cases as well as cycling laws and culture.
Cyclists face uncertainty on the roads with distracted drivers, aggressive drivers, unsafe road conditions, other cyclists and myriad unexpected hazards. Whether you are going out for a leisurely ride or commuting to work on a daily basis, safety is always at issue and you are often just trying to avoid a bike crash. Cyclists are particularly vulnerable because of the way they are forced to operate due to others.
Why Cyclists Need An Attorney
If you have been injured as a result of a bike accident, an attorney can be your best advocate. At Southern California Bicycle Attorneys, we can offer our clients assistance with the following:
- Dealing with insurance companies
- Gathering information and documents about your case
- Interviewing witnesses and reviewing police reports
- Gathering and reviewing medical records
- Referrals for medical care or other care
- Pursuing compensation to cover expenses such as medical care, lost wages and property damage
- Guiding you through the litigation process
We know that you don’t expect to be involved in an accident, but if you are, you need someone to look out for you and protect your rights.
We can also help you address pain and suffering which commonly includes:
- Physical pain
- Mental suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical impairment
- Emotional distress
We can evaluate your claim and get you the help you need. We want to get you back on the road and we will advocate for you every step of the way.