Your Personal Injury Advocates In Los Angeles And Southern California
As the name implies, we are best known for representing injured cyclists. Actually, our firm handles a wide range of personal injury cases, and the main principles are the same. Legal experience matters. Attention to detail matters. Personal service matters.
If you were injured by someone’s negligence, you can count on attorney Max Draitser and his legal team. We take care of everything and work hard to get every dollar of compensation for you that we can.
We Hold Them Accountable
Our firm takes cases throughout Los Angeles and Southern California. Beyond our expertise in bicycle accidents, we also handle:
- Motor vehicle accidents – Did you suffer serious injuries in a car accident, a collision with a truck or a motorcycle crash, or as an Uber/Lyft passenger?
- Pedestrian accidents – Were you struck by a car (or a bike or scooter) while walking or exercising?
- Slip-and-fall accidents – Property owners and public entities are liable for injuries caused by unsafe conditions.
- Other personal injuries – We can evaluate your possible claim for injuries from a dog bite, assault, medical negligence, defective product, sports injury or any other negligence case.
- Wrongful death lawsuits – Our firm pursues justice for families who have lost loved ones because of someone’s negligence or intentional acts.
Our law firm has the resources to conduct a prompt and thorough investigation to establish liability (fault). Max Draitser has 15 years of experience in personal injury law and a strong track record of holding those parties accountable through negotiated settlements and jury verdicts. We are not afraid to take on big corporations and their insurers. We are prepared to go to trial, if necessary, to make them pay for the harm and losses you have suffered.
Committed To Your Full Recovery
A personal injury accident creates chaos and hardships. Our attorney and staff strive to take on the burdens and be of service throughout your case. We deal with the insurance companies for you. We make sure you get the medical care you need. We press for full compensation that reflects medical expenses, lost income, your pain and suffering, and any lasting disability or disfigurement.
Tell Us About Your Personal Injury
We offer a free initial phone consultation. We personally answer all our calls, so you can usually talk to someone right away during business hours. Based in Los Angeles, we have convenient office locations throughout Southern California.
Call us at 310-357-3645 or toll-free at (888-302-4535), or use our email form and we will respond promptly.